Tuesday 16 February 2010

A bit behind

I wanted to start writing a blog as soon as I got engaged but anyone who has ever been involved in wedding planning will tell you that you just don't have time to blink! It's now been almost 4 months since The Boy stepped up the plate and turned me into a sobbing, dribbling mess.  Seriously, I was that bad.  Onlookers must have been convinced he'd just dumped me or told me of impending death or something.


So, I'll try to recount my thoughts to this little blog in a sensible order.  If not for your sake, then for mine.  I want to remember everything about this experience because hopefully I'll only be doing this once.  Though, for the life of me, I'm not sure why I'd want to remember some of it.  If you read this then you'll probably wonder that too.  But hey, who needs boring and predictable? 

No comments:

Post a Comment